Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil
Tea Tree essential oil is a versatile ally against inflammation of all types.
A powerful, warm and bracing aroma, tea tree was used for centuries by aboriginal Australians to treat coughs, colds, fevers and headaches. It is now one of the most popular and versatile herbal oil treatments.
Size: 10 ml
- Inflammation | contains a compound that quells inflammation; consider massaging on skin with a carrier oil or as mouth wash against infections.
- Acne | kills a range of fungi and yeasts, especially those associated with acne.
- Skin inflammation | contains a compound that quells inflammation; consider massaging on skin with a carrier oil.
- Oral health | works well against bleeding and inflammation from gingivitis, plaque and other gum conditions; also kills the common bacteria that can lead to chronic bad breath; consider using as a mouth wash.
- Hair & scalp | may clarify scalp by killing the yeast causing dandruff; soothe cradle cap on infant (if it’s a nuisance); known to completely eradicate head lice.
- Athletes foot | known to reduce athletes scalp; can totally clear it dependent on dosage and qualified application.
Diffuser/Vaporisation: add recommended number of drops to nebulizer or cold steam diffuser.
Bath: Add few drops to bath, including for baby. To help oils disperse easily, mix the drops with little olive (or other vegetable) oil or a bit of our liquid soap.
Steam/Compress for cold/flu: Add 10 drops to 100ml very warm water. Soak cloth in the scented water & wrap on desired area (ideal for bruises, wounds, muscular aches & pains and skin problems). For facial steam add 5 drops to bowl of hot water, cover head with a towel to make a tent, then steam face for a few mins.
Massages: Use 1-2% essential oil to carrier (i.e. 1-2 drops per 10ml of carrier); for children under 12 halve this amount.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Cosmos Organic.
Allergens: limonene, (allergens are intrinsic molecules of essential oil).
- Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Distilled part: Leaves
- Extraction: Steam distillation of water and low pressure
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use without medical advice in pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 36 months.
- Avoid contact with eyes.