Shop for Change
We believe in choosing what you buy can have positive impact on people lives while respecting the environment. A complex path where every little stone matters. We did not just randomly pick our products. We selected makers & brands that are passionate about their craft, true to their heritage and truly "Unik".
Our values & ways to make a positive impact:
- Our goods are Ethically Sourced; goods are produced and purchased in a manner that demonstrates respect for the people who produce them as well as for the environment.
- Empower the Maasai Women & their communities by buying Sidai Designs handmade beaded products.
- Help Hindbag with their mission to empower Indian women and children to realize their potential - through education, skills & income.
- Iris Hantverk is a socially engaged Swedish company offering work oportunities for visually impaired craftsmen.
- All of our body care & cosmetic range have never been tested on animals.
- Savon & Stories products are all handmade, organic and with the label: Cruelty Free & Vegan.
- Our herbal infusions are made in Europe handpicked & organic.
- We sell only linen made in Europe. Flax, the plant from which Linen is made, is resilient and can grow in poor soil, using far less water than cotton. *We designed our own Home Linen collection (*available week 47)
- Discover our large choice of products made out of recycled material.
- We do not use plastic, only recycled paper in our shipping boxes, to secure the boxes we use biodegradable adhesive tape.
- Giving priority to organic materials, like wood & linen helps to reduce the negative impact on our environment.
- Made in Europe,we support the European know-how, workers and craftmanship. By choosing products with European origin the environmental impact is lowered and the production process is regulated, *64% of our goods are made in Europe, *based on a calculation made 01/12/2018
Unik by Nature - A sustainable choice for conscious living.