Savon Stories Organic Essential Oil Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus globulus organic essential oil is a good ally against coughs and chest problems.
Native Australians traditionally soaked eucalyptus leaves in hot water, releasing its powerful vapor to clear coughs and chest problems. The oil's penetrating & head clearing aroma is a trusty aid through the colder seasons, besides many other uses:
Size: 10 ml
• Relieves colds, flus & chest problems | by resisting bacteria & reducing inflammation.
• Infections | antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties supports the plant's traditional use in aboriginal medicines for reducing wounds & healing infections.
• Pain & stress relief | may assist as a mild pain relief, including lowering blood pressure to ease stress and reducing inflammation from physical pain.
• Dental plaque & gingivitis | may aid in the reduction of plaque and improve gingivitis.
• Massage | can warm body to improve circulation; ideal for chest massage during infection or coughs.
- In application on the skin: dilute 1 drop of Eucalyptus HE in 4 drops of vegetable oil.
- In inhalation: use a drop in a handkerchief, rub and breathe deeply or pour 1 to 2 drops in a bowl of hot water, tilt the head above the bowl and cover the head to take advantage of the vapors which escape in order to clear the airways.
- In diffusion: follow the indications of your essential oil diffuser.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Cosmos Organic.
Allergens: limonene, (allergens are intrinsic molecules of essential oil).
- Botanical family Myrtaceae
- Latin name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Essential oil obtained by steam distillation of water from the leaves of the tree
- Character sheet and wood
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use without medical advice in pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 36 months.
- Avoid contact with eyes.