Marseille Soap Extra pure 72 % Olive Oil
Regular price €2,90
The traditional Marseille Soap containing 72 % Olive oil. Made under the responsibility of a master soap maker, using ancient methods. Soap without coloring, preservative, or aded fragrance. Guaranteed palm oil free.
This authentic Marseille soap is made in cauldrons, according to an ancestral know-how perpetuated by generations of Master soap makers.
- A natural, hypoallergenic soap
- Biodegradable and environmentally-friendly
- Appearance: Solid bar green colour
- Odor: Characteristic Marseille soap
- Usage: Body hygiene / Home maintenance
- Recommendations: Avoid contact with eyes.
- The product is to be used diluted with water and should be rinsed thoroughly with clean water.
- Store the product at room temperature. Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Net weight - weight taken on the fresh soap
- Notice! The 100 g Marseille soap is not a cube but a piece of hand cut bar soap showed on the photo.
Extra pure 72%, olive oil is used for its conception, the it is manufactured by a company labeled Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant (EPV) in Marseille France.Composition: Olea europaea fruit oil, Aqua, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium chloride
Olive oil, Water, Traces of soda extracted from sea salt.
PURE OLIVE *: WITHOUT PALM OIL - * can contain up to 20% COCONUT OIL (outside winter)