Collection: Low waste living
Here are 10 simple ways to introduced low waste into your life. It is all about making better choices on a daily basis!
- Bring a re-usable shopping bag - This one is super easy!
- 2021 means Bye bye plastic straws - Let’s be honest – straws really aren’t necessary (but we still like to sip on a cold drink with a re-usable bamboo straw)
- Use a wooden dishbrush with marseille soap - so green and so simple
- Bring your own water bottle - always!
- Use re-usable furoshiki wrapping for your presents - again and again!
In your low waste bathroom:
- Use bar soap, solid shampoo and lotion - Thumbs up for natural bar soap products that skip the plastic, not to mention how practical they are to travel with, just place them in your tin box.
- Use reusable make up remover pads - have been using my set for years now and still going strong
- Use wooden cotton buds - the eco-friendly and plastic-free alternative to disposable cotton buds.
Use a bamboo saftey razor - a great choice that last a lifetime just change the metal blades.
No° 10 Last but not least - make it fun, be creative, reduce, reuse, recycle and make it last!