Savon Stories Ravintsara Organic Essential Oil
Ravintsara essential oil is a good ally against viral infections of all types.
This organic essential oil has powerful purifying and relaxing properties. During winter, it strengthens immunity and natural defenses. At the same time, it prevents hot flashes.
When inhaled, it calms the spirits to prepare them for meditation or restful sleep.
- Potent antiviral
- Antibacterial at ORL level
- Immune booster
- Tonic of the nervous system
- Expectorant, mucolytic, anticatarrhal
- Lipolytic, draining
- Inhalation bath: 3 to 5 minutes to renew several times a day as needed.
- Diffuse: in the atmosphere with essential oil diffuser (sessions of 10 to 20 minutes per half day).
- In massage: to dilute up to 5% in a vegetable oil or bio type of massage oil neutral basis.
- In the bath: diluted in a neutral base bath (5 to 10 drops).
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Cosmos Organic.
Allergens: limonene, Berol (allergens are intrinsic molecules of essential oil).
- Botanical name: Cinnamomum camphora
- Family: Lauraceae
- Origin: Madagascar
- Distilled part: Leaves
- Extraction: Steam distillation of water and low pressure
- Cultivation method: Organic
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use without medical advice in pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 36 months.
- Avoid contact with eyes.