Cink Organic Bamboo Tableware Set - 4 pieces
A stylish brick coloured bamboo bowl, sippy cup and feeding spoon for the babys first meals. But not only, this adorable giftset grows with your child and beyond due to it's minimal design, sometimes less is more!
Comes in a beautiful box containing:
- Bowl: diameter 135 mm, deep 50 mm
- Mug: diameter 70 mm, depth 75 mm
- Lid with spout
- Spoon: length 170 mm, width 25 mm
Material: Made from organic bamboo, recycled from the waste created in bamboo chop sticks production. Blended with GMO - free corn starch and a 100% food-grade melamine binder
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free
- Food safe approved
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids
- No microwave
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Since our products are made of natural bamboo material, handwash is recommended for best results.
Please note that although bamboo dinnerware is durable and won't break like ceramics, it can ship or break if dropped on a hard surface.
Impact: Recycled materials helps to minimize the ecological footprint.
A "Unik" brand story: Cink is the brainchild of 3 Swedish moms that started to design functional dinnerware in simple shapes, soft colours and without prints. Cink stands for the five colours: Ocean, Rye, Beet, Fog and Brick all found in the beautiful Österlen, South of Sweden.